I know its so easy to go pick up a box of brownie mix at the store and make up some of those… But if your looking for some good ole homemade brownies… Look no further! I don’t make these very often and for one reason alone… It’s one of those sweets that I can’t keep my hands off of!!! I can make up as many cookies as I want and stay away from them… but brownies… I just don’t have any self control over!!
Step 1… Admitting to the problem right??!! Step 2… Don’t make so often!! Step 3… Make them again because you’re right… I have no self control!! 🙂
Just know… I warned you… These are Super Yummy!!!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cups flour
- 2 TBLS cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chocolate down to smaller pieces.
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Measure out sugars.
- Pour melted chocolate and butter in mixing bowl and let cool 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix.
- Add egg one at a time and mix in between.
- Add vanilla and mix in.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, cocoa powder and salt together.
- Add the dry to the batter and fold together.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in.
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and grease.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Optional sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Follow photos for a complete step by step tutorial…
Are you a bar/brownie lover like me??? If so you have to try my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake Bars… Another recipe I have no self control over 😉