Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole… Did you get that?? I know its a mouth full… but its true to its name! This is a very simple recipe to throw together and it feeds the whole family! You can’t go wrong in my family with chicken, bacon and ranch!! The whole pan was gone by the end of dinner… even Sister (who is 15 months) cleaned her plate!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole
- 4-5 small potatoes
- 2 lbs chicken breast cut up in chucks
- 6-8 slices of cooked chopped bacon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 TBLS ranch seasoning
- pepper and salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 475 degrees
- Wash and cut up the potatoes
- Chop up your chives
- Add olive oil, ranch, pepper, salt to bowl
- add the chopped chive and mix together
- Coat the potatoes with the oil mixture and scoop into baking dish straining the excess oil.
- Bake in oven @475 for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Coat the chicken with the remaining oil mixture and let marinate while potatoes are cooking
- Once the potatoes are done pull them out and give them one more stir
- top with marinated chicken, bacon and then cheese
- Bake at 475 for 15-20 more minutes
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving!
*Ranch… I picked up this Ranch the other day at Costco… I was pretty excited because we love Ranch around here… And instead of paying up to $4 for a double pack I got this whole container for $6 and it has to make over 30 servings of 1 cup of Ranch. Love finding good deals!! 😀
If you like this recipe… try this one: Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake