I love Snicker-doodles… My mom use to make them all the time when I was growing up… they’re my Dad’s favorite cookie!!! So when I came across Brown Sugar Snicker-doodles… I had to try them!
This recipes stays nice and plump and soft in the center… You better watch out … they’re a little dangerous to have around!!! I think this batch lasted us a little under 24 hours!!!
Happy Baking 😀
Brown Sugar Snickerdoodles
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 TBLS cinnamon
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter, shortening, sugars, eggs and vanilla together.
- Add flour, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt and mix together.
- Roll into balls then roll in cinnamon sugar mix.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake 6-7 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
See photos for step by step tutorial