I love all forms of Banana Bread… and love trying new recipes for it! I love it in a loaf, muffins and especially mini muffins because you can just pop them in your mouth!! I came across this recipe while searching for something different… I found it on a blog BAKESINSLIPPERS under Quick and Easy Banana Bread … I had all the ingredients on hand so I thought I’d give it a shot! Instead of making a loaf I tossed them in my mini muffin pan… This may be my new favorite for bite size muffins… They turned out super moist and my kids loved that I tossed mini chocolate chips in them! They were gone in about an hour… we also had my Brother In Law and Sister In Law in town staying with us so they helped eat them too! These will definitely be made again!!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and mix together well.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Smash your bananas.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt together.
- Add to your mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add bananas and sour cream and mix together.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix together.
- Put in greased mini muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before removing from pan.
For step by step tutorial follow the photos!!