I know we have all bought them frozen and baked them up for our kids… But it’s super easy to make them at home from scratch! It doesn’t take much to put them together and they are so much juicer then the ones you pulled from the bag in the freezer! You might catch your Husband eating them too!
Homemade Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb chicken tenders (if you couldn’t find the buy some breast and slice them up into smaller pieces)
- 1 cup flour
- poultry seasoning
- seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- vegetable oil for frying
- Mix the egg, 1 cup buttermilk and pepper together… dredge the chicken in it
- Combine 1 cup flour, paprika, poultry seasoning and seasoning salt together in separate container.
- Take the chicken from the buttermilk mix and coat in flour mix
- Heat your oil to 350
- Drop the chicken into the oil and fry till golden brown and center of chicken is 180 degrees.
- Pull out and place on paper towels to catch any excess oil.
One response to “Homemade Chicken Tenders”
Reblogged this on Scratch This with Sandy and commented:
I made these last night… Made enough for the kiddos and then I tossed 2 TBLS of hot sauce in the buttermilk mixture and made some spicy ones for us adults 😉